Friday 19 March 2010

Custom made handmade felt shoes, so delish!

I've taken the plunge and invested some time and effort in researching new and bespoke products that a) I'd like for my kids b) I haven't seen to buy locally or on the web and c) that move me to buy!  I think I've struck gold with these beautiful little shoes.

I bought the tiger face pair for me (well little oz) but the girly one's were just a splurge to gently hold before I sell them. My girls all too big now!

Ideal for a special occasion; Christening, Naming Ceremony, party, christmas, family photo... or just to treat your little person choose from the styles/sizes we will have in stock or email me for a custom order.

Each pair is unique, a one-off. Show off your little one's feet in style!

See more here: Burton Real Nappies

No comments:

Post a Comment